Friday, January 29, 2010
if you could be any animal for one day, what would you want to be?
i'd like to be a cat so i can sleep and get massaged all day long. i wouldn't be excited about licking my butt, though. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
um i think i would be a lion cuz were at the top of the animal kingdom and i can do anything i want!!!! muahahahahahaha :D
Karen- you convinced me that I want to be a cat, too!
panda bear so i can be so cute and i could sleep all day
Ryan you are so funny!!
I think I like the cat idea. I'd also want to be a bird so I can fly!
i would want to fly, too. I would be a peregrine falcon so that i can drop at speed 200mph and be the most feared bird in the sky...and auntie rianne stole my idea =p
Post a Comment