Sunday, January 31, 2010
what did you do over the weekend?
i had dinner with jenn on friday night. yesterday, i stayed home most of the day, but then had dinner at versailles and then went to venus' house to play a board game. then today, i slept a LOT and then went to church and picked up dinner at popeyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
On Friday we went to Culver's for some frozen custard. Saturday we finally went to the Original Pancake House for some yummy breakfast, did a little shopping, then went to Tommy's 9th birthday party. Sunday just lounged around and hung out with my little girls and my hubby hubby. I love that!!
Friday was great because I didn't have to go to work. I went to the gym in the morning and then just spent the day laying on the couch watching tv. Friday night me and Ricky ate dinner at the Loft.
Saturday, I went to the gym again and then went to Northridge. I watched Paranormal Activity. It was pretty scary!
Sunday I watched the Lakers game and was very excited when they won! I also did a workout from P90X and am very sore today. It hurts to sit down. Ate dinner at Olive Garden (yumm!) and then hung out with Ricky's friends at TGIF!
The end.
Post a Comment