the bible! it is the only book i read. my favorite books within the bible are the first five books of the new testament: matthew, mark, luke, john, and acts.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
6 comments:
the bible! it is the only book i read. my favorite books within the bible are the first five books of the new testament: matthew, mark, luke, john, and acts.
I never read. Its sad because I should and I use to like it when I was a kid, like Silla.
the very hungry caterpillar!
oh, and when i was a kid, i used to like reading the ramona books by beverly cleary.
um... i can't remember my last book. SO i don't know??
sounds cliché, but "tuesdays with morrie"
Post a Comment