Friday, January 15, 2010
what is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at school?
when i was in third grade, i was really sick so i was coughing a lot in class. and then while i let out a really loud cough, i burped at the same time. it was not cute. the boy sitting next to me yelled out, "gross!" the teacher sent me to the nurse's office and i had to get picked up to go home. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When I was going to Dominguez Hills I drank a glass of prune juice and my stomach starting making the loudest noises ever. My classmate in front of me kept turning around and looking at me smiling. I didnt know what to say.
I was walking through the playground and a soccer ball came flying right into my head.
In 5th grade P.E. class, kids were riding these small boards with wheels, face-down on their bellies. The girl in front of me took my board and started rolling away. I stuck my foot out and she hit her chin really hard. Everyone was looking around asking what happened and I pretended like it was an accident. She was sent to the hospital where she received stitches! =(
back in grade school i used to get embarrassed of my last name. so when they came close to calling my name i would start sweating and hope they pronounced my name right.its sing-son NOT sing-song. stupid teachers did it on purpose!
Post a Comment