I'm looking forward to all of you coming next month, too. I also have friends getting married this year, so I'm looking forward to their weddings. One of them is in Hawaii! Woohooo!
yep.. i'm excited for you guys to visit. maybe we can finally bring silla to guppys. i also hope to go on a vacation this year. not sure where yet. hawaii would be good!
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
7 comments:
I'm looking forward to all of you coming next month, too. I also have friends getting married this year, so I'm looking forward to their weddings. One of them is in Hawaii! Woohooo!
I am looking forward to going to Audubon because I hear that it is awesome. I am also looking forward to going to LA again!
I also won a free lunch from Veggie Grill for my entire department. We get to enjoy it in a couple weeks! I'm super excited for that!
yep.. i'm excited for you guys to visit. maybe we can finally bring silla to guppys. i also hope to go on a vacation this year. not sure where yet. hawaii would be good!
Cant wait to get back to see family and friends back home. also looking forward to another championship for the lakers!
Maybe you can finally bring me to Guppys too!
well that was implied. haha. i said WE!
Post a Comment