Sunday, January 3, 2010

what is the temperature where you are right now?

it was not too cold today. it is currently 72 degrees inside my house, but my husband still insists on turning the heater on! sheesh!

7 comments:

karen said...

silla.. if nobody else asks a question, you and i can just take turns. anyone can still answer them, though.

rianne said...

Oops! I thought I was doing Tuesdays.

Anonymous said...

It was -12 when I went to the gym this morning!

Priscilla said...

over here it is -10!

rianne said...

Today in Carson it is 61 degrees!

karen said...

can you feel the difference when the temperature is in the negatives? or is it just super cold no matter how many degrees below freezing it is?

Anonymous said...

Its all the same. We dont really go outside much and when we do, you just run from the car to inside. Its actually not that bad believe it or not!!