Tuesday, January 26, 2010

What is the weirdest dream you had?

I had a dream that I was falling off a cliff. When I woke up, I was falling off my bed!

5 comments:

karen said...

i had this dream when i was a kid and i always thought it was soooo scary. but now that i'm about to type it out, it just sounds ridiculous. i was little red riding hood and the wolf put me in an oven.

Priscilla said...

One time I had a dream that I was shopping at target with my mom and Serena. My mom told me to watch Serena while she went to get something and Serena started crying so loud and everybody started starring. I started getting scared because people started a circle staring. When I woke up my mom was changing her diaper while she was crying so hard! It was so freaky.

Priscilla said...

Omg! Auntie Karen we just posted our comments at the same moment.

Anonymous said...

I cant really remember but when I was a kid, I had a dream that we were at Christine's old house in Carson and a witch was chasing me around and was trying to poison me. As she was putting it down my throat I spit it up but just woke up spitting. I thought I was so smart too.

ryan said...

i had a dream that i was at vietnam or some jungle and i kept getting shot. thinking im about to die whie im getting shot..im still blasting away!