Thursday, January 28, 2010

What was the weirdest outfit you have ever worn?

Well on time I was so lazy and just put on this outfit were the colors matched so good but the patterns did not. The shirt was filled with hearts and the pants had deers. It does seem kind of weird.

5 comments:

karen said...

well at the moment, i am wearing purple sweat pants, a brown violin shirt, and Christmas socks. i would never go out in public like this, though.

the weirdest thing i've worn in public was a camoflauge army jacket.. and this was way before camoflauge was in style (although it's already out of style now). in high school, my friend and i were cold, so we casually told one of the administration ladies. she sent us to the office to get jackets from the lost & found. i don't know why we even put them on. but the following day when i was returning it to the office, the weird dressing girl at our school saw and asked me if she could borrow it. from then on, it was cool. haha. not really.

Anonymous said...

Silla - I remember when you wore that outfit and it was weird =)

I wear weird clothes all the time but I can remember one time in particular. I know I always wear ugly pjs and Im ok with that because its super comfy!

Gracie Gidaya said...

um one time i was in a rush to go to school and it was a day where we could wear no uniforms. And i wore a skirt with polka dot leggings and my pj's t- shirt :( what a sad day!!

ryan said...

i wore a cross colors X tshirt that was green yellow and red in the 5th grade...it was very controversial.

RiAnne said...

i can't remember any specific outfit, but i know i used to dress really weird in middle school and high school. i used to wear baggy black shorts that went down below my knees. i thought they were cool at the time! =P