Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
5 comments:
my favorite flavor is cherry. whenever i buy a bag, i take out all the cherries before i share with anyone else. haha. greedy!
I thought they use to have a peach flavored one. Am I crazy?
I love the cherry flavor. The receptionist at work always has a bowl of candy and I always take the cherry jolly ranchers!
yes they used to have peach (or maybe they still do??) but only like 1-2 peaches would be inside a whole bag.
I knew I wasnt crazy. I think I remember that there were only a few in the whole bag because those were the ones I liked.
Post a Comment