Saturday, May 8, 2010

How's your Saturday going?

So far so good. I slept in and then laid in the sun by Ricky's pool. I'm in desperate need of a tan!

3 comments:

karen said...

its been good. i woke up at 6am 'cause anthony was going golfing with the boys and i couldnt fall back asleep after i heard mark come in. i did hip hop abs while they were gone. then we just got back from our niece's 1st birthday party in burbank. they gave me a whole box full of hello kitty decorations/cups/plates for serena's party because they forgot to use it today! w00t w00t!!! and then in a few minutes, we're leaving again to take anthony's mom out to dinner for mother's day.

Priscilla said...

GREAT!!!!! I went to my first Minnesota Twins game! I stayed for the whole game and they WON!!!!

Go Twins!

Anonymous said...

Yay about the decorations! We had a lil get together for Serenas bday then I went to the Twins game too. Fun fun!