LOL. Auntie Karen I like those ones the best too plus green though! Even though the other ones aren't my favorite I would still eat them. Candy is candy any day of the week.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
3 comments:
orange and red. i'm not a big fan of the yellow. those would be the ones that i would give to silla or grandma. haha! jk.
LOL. Auntie Karen I like those ones the best too plus green though! Even though the other ones aren't my favorite I would still eat them. Candy is candy any day of the week.
Pink is the best!
Post a Comment