Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Should I buy a new car?
My car needs to pass smog, but my check-engine light is on. I've taken my car to two different mechanics but neither of them can figure out what is wrong with my car because there is an interference with the car's computer (something to do with my after-market radio). In the past year I already put about $800 towards getting my car fixed and lately my car has been really smelly after I drive it (like gas/oil). I'm sure I will have to pay a lot more money to get the car fixed in order to pass the smog check. I definitely don't want the new car payment right now, but I also don't know if it's worth putting money into an old car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you should buy a new used car. That will keep your payments lower and that way you wont be putting money into an old car - just like you said. You have been talking about getting a new car for a long time now. I think its time.
if you can afford it, then yes it's better than fixing an old car. and i agree with jenn that a newer used car would be good.
Post a Comment