Wednesday, January 26, 2011
When was the last time you slept in?
I hate to admit it but we slept in both today and yesterday. Yesterday Ryan woke up at 9:00 am and woke us up. I had to take Silla to school. Bad mom =( And today, I woke up at 7:00, tried to wake up Silla but she went back to sleep so I woke her up again at 7:04. Luckily she made it to her bus that picks her up at 7:14. Not good! So tonight, Im trying (key word) to get them to sleep right now. I can hear Serena talking behind me and I think Silla is reading a book. Hopefully we wake up on time tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always sleep in on the weekend!
i think the last time i slept in was the saturday that you guys were here. ever since then i've only been sleeping a few hours each night. my undereyes look fabulous.
Post a Comment