Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Do you enjoy cooking?
I'm starting to because I'm getting better at it! Over the weekend I cooked a pot roast with veggies in my slow cooker. It turned out decent. Last night I cooked chicken adobo and that's always delicious. I also baked macadamia nut shortbread cookies and dipped them in chocolate. Up next on my list is chicken tortilla soup and sweet corn cake on the side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Me want cookies!
I have a chicken tortilla soup recipe Im going to make for you guys when you get here. I actually just made it on Monday too.
And yes, I enjoy cooking now too. It would be even more fun if I had more time.
not really because our schedules make it hard. we are always tired after coming home from our 30 mile commutes, and prep + cooking + cleaning just takes too long. i enjoy cooking for special occasions, but as an everyday thing it's just not enjoyable to me.
p.s. the cookies were fantastic! fo real!
Post a Comment