Thursday, October 13, 2011
Are you superstitious?
We are trying to arrange the baby furniture in our room and the only way the crib really fits is to have it face the door. I remember that being bad luck so I don't want to leave it that way but I don't even consider myself a superstitious person so why am I worrying about it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
im not that superstitious either but somehow that same thing would freak me out. actually anthony's mom does not like that our bed faces the bathroom. i was like, "would you rather it face the door?" and she said, "facing the bathroom is worse!" i asked her why and she looked at me like it's so obvious why it's bad luck, "bathroom, toilet, poopoo!" hahaha what the heck.
I feel the same. I'm not normally superstitious, but if I know about something I shouldn't do because it will bring bad luck, I won't do it!
Post a Comment