we are hosting Christmas this year so from now until then i will be busy, busy, busy!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Yes Im ready... kind of. As much as I like Christmas, I dont like how busy it is even for us here. I want to eat a nice dinner but Im too lazy to buy the ingredients and cook.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
1 comment:
Yes Im ready... kind of. As much as I like Christmas, I dont like how busy it is even for us here. I want to eat a nice dinner but Im too lazy to buy the ingredients and cook.
Post a Comment