work. watching a play on friday night with christine/jimmy & kevin/nina. maybe watching alice in wonderland at the el capitan on saturday night. and then a birthday brunch on sunday.
Today, I plan to go to a cafe and use the internet since I haven't checked my email this week and cook dinner with my host dad. Friday, I have to go the bank and to the post office, and Saturday I have a 6 mile run, before I see my co-workers at the beach.
But like always, plans change...especially here in Peru
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
7 comments:
pretty much what your doing jenn
You forgot Thursday's oil change Ryan
work. watching a play on friday night with christine/jimmy & kevin/nina. maybe watching alice in wonderland at the el capitan on saturday night. and then a birthday brunch on sunday.
I'm going to the gym tonight. Tomorrow I'm getting my car fixed and then going to work. Friday night after work I'm driving to VEGAS!!
Today, I plan to go to a cafe and use the internet since I haven't checked my email this week and cook dinner with my host dad. Friday, I have to go the bank and to the post office, and Saturday I have a 6 mile run, before I see my co-workers at the beach.
But like always, plans change...especially here in Peru
hey mark! hope things are well in peru!
Mark is that you?? Welcome! Hope you are doing well =)
Post a Comment