Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Who would you like to meet?

I want to meet the Kardashian sisters. I feel like they could be my friends. Especially Kourtney. And Khloe. I love them!

6 comments:

karen said...

i've already met her.. but i would like to be friends with happyslip. she's just so funny and friendly. i feel like she's probably so much fun to hang out with. she reminds me of christine.

karen said...

i am also excited to meet christine's baby. eeeeeh! (=

Priscilla said...

OMG! When I read the question I thought Happy Slip too and when I saw your response Auntie Karen I was so surprised. I really want to meet her because I want to be in one of her videos! She is the funniest person on Youtube!

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you already met her? Yes, I would also like to meet Christine's baby as well as all the other babies coming this year! I know 5 pregnant people right now crazy!!!

karen said...

yeah, we (chad, grace, christine, and i) met her last summer. we drove all the way to valencia 'cause there was a youtube meet&greet there. i blogged about it.

RiAnne said...

I actually like the Kardashian sisters, too. I think they're so funny! Of course I want to meet Christine's baby. (Do we know if it's a boy or girl yet?)

Besides them, I want to meet Silla and Serena of the future. Imagine getting a flash-forward of them 10 years from now! =)