i don't think being tall is a bad thing, it just makes me feel weird sometimes because a lot of the people around me (girlfriends, coworkers, husbands!) are not very tall people. if only i could give one of my inches to anthony. haha. darn.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
3 comments:
i don't think being tall is a bad thing, it just makes me feel weird sometimes because a lot of the people around me (girlfriends, coworkers, husbands!) are not very tall people. if only i could give one of my inches to anthony. haha. darn.
its okay but I wish I was just an inch or two taller because I don't like being considered one of the short ones.
i like my height now that i have a tall boyfriend!
Post a Comment