Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you use lotion everyday?

I do. I know a lot of people who only put lotion on their legs when they wear shorts. If I don't put it on, I get itchy. Besides, I like having soft skin.

3 comments:

karen said...

i have to put lotion on my face and my eczema arms everyday. haha. i used to always lotion my feet, too, but now im always in a rush to leave for work and i dont want to have slippery feet while i'm running out the door. anthony only puts lotion when i have too much in my hands and i've already run out of places to rub it on myself.

RiAnne said...

I always lotion up, too. It's not that I will feel dry or itchy if I don't lotion myself, but it's a habit and I love how it feels.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.