When I'm at work, I check my email like 10 times an hour. I think it's borderline OCD. On the weekend I probably check it once or twice a day.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I check my email about 10 times an hour too. I always get excited when I have a new message too especially if its a "real" email. Now that I have internet on my phone, I get work and personal email on it so I check it ALL the time. I love it!
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
4 comments:
I check my email about 10 times an hour too. I always get excited when I have a new message too especially if its a "real" email. Now that I have internet on my phone, I get work and personal email on it so I check it ALL the time. I love it!
dang...i used to check it all the time when i had school or work but now i just check it once a week.
my mailbox is just always open and so, if i'm not busy, i notice any new mail immediately.
Maybe twice a day.
Post a Comment