Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do you get jealous?

As much as I don't want to admit it, I always get jealous. If someone gets something nice, I want it too. I guess you could say I'm happy and jealous at the same time. I think that's why I'm so competitive. If I never felt jealous again, Id be very happy.

4 comments:

karen said...

no, i don't think of myself as a jealous person. i think we are all blessed in our own ways, so we should just be thankful for what we've already got! (=

RiAnne said...

Of course I do! But only sometimes and it's not like it affects the rest of my life.

ryan said...

sometimes. i think its normal to have that feeling. its in our nature to be competitive and wanting to do the same or better. you just got to draw the line between hating and congratulating.

Jenn, i think you just hate people that brag about things they didnt deserve (curt the hurt). i dont see you as a jealous person.

Priscilla said...

A LOT!!!!