Yes, lets keep it going. I like it because I feel like I'm talking to you guys all the time (even though not daily). I can hear everyone's voice when they respond. I'm better at responding to the blogs during the weekdays because I do during my breaks at work.
How bout we each have a day we post! Well since we have 6 people but only 4 really post we should tell Pops and Gracie that they should start posting. So comment to fill in the spots! Sunday- Monday- Tuesday-Silla Wednesday- Thursday-Silla Friday- Saturday-
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
3 comments:
Yes, lets keep it going. I like it because I feel like I'm talking to you guys all the time (even though not daily). I can hear everyone's voice when they respond. I'm better at responding to the blogs during the weekdays because I do during my breaks at work.
How bout we each have a day we post! Well since we have 6 people but only 4 really post we should tell Pops and Gracie that they should start posting. So comment to fill in the spots!
Sunday-
Monday-
Tuesday-Silla
Wednesday-
Thursday-Silla
Friday-
Saturday-
hmm, i dont know if people will actually stay on schedule, but i'm willing to give it a shot anyway. i'll do mondays.
Post a Comment