Wednesday, January 12, 2011
What is a restaurant you have been wanting to try?
We went to Fogo De Chao yesterday and it was delicious! I have been wanting to go there for a long time. Next on my list is a Cuban place called Victor's 1959 Cafe. I love eating and I always look forward to good food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
it's not a restaurant but i've been wanting to try the grilled cheese truck.
i love eating, too! i'm always on yelp looking for somewhere new to try. i still have to try boiling crab! haven't been there yet!
Maybe, just maybe we can go next week. I really want to go back. Can we make it happen Friday night? Do you think Mommy and Daddy would be sad if we took off right away and leave them to babysit? Maybe we should ask Serena for her opinion.
haha.. well mommy and daddy are probably reading this right now, so let's hear THEIR opinion.
or everyone can come.. including grandma. deezazter!
I just saw the Grilled Cheese Truck last Saturday. Didn't stop to eat, just drove right passed it. It sounds really good. I've been wanting to try Umami Burger. I love love love burgers.
Post a Comment