Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Do you get nervous for your performance review at work?

I'm getting my evaluation today. I've been anxious all day. I'm not nervous for a bad review (because obviously I'm an A+ worker), I'm just excited to see what my new pay rate will be! I'm hoping for a decent raise, I just don't want to get my hopes up.

1 comment:

karen said...

i don't get performance reviews. i had to ask for one, and it took them 6 months to finally do it. then i had to fight them for my raise. i had to stare them all in the eyes and tell them i wasn't happy with the raise they were offering me. haha. you are lucky that your company is so generous. i'm still thankful that i got my raise last year, but i know it's going to be a while before i get the next one. still thankful nonetheless.