I have some on my face. I had it looked at and they said it was premalignant so they tried to remove it but only got half. I decided that Ill go back and have it looked at again when Daddy goes to get his taken care of.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
2 comments:
I have some on my face. I had it looked at and they said it was premalignant so they tried to remove it but only got half. I decided that Ill go back and have it looked at again when Daddy goes to get his taken care of.
I have red moles. I first noticed them when I was a little girl, but they haven't changed since.
Post a Comment