Friday, June 10, 2011
Do you remember the kitten incident?
I don't want to get too descriptive on here but it has to do with the kittens in the back bathroom when we came home from school. I want to figure out what happened just like we figured out Karen's kidnapping mystery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
weird. i just thought about that yesterday. i try not to think about it, though. it's one of those memories i've tried to repress.. buried deep somewhere in my head. the only reason i thought of it is because i was talking to lennon on FB about his cousin, conrad, who was my classmate in the 5th grade. he lost his battle with cancer that year.. remember? anyway, i was telling lennon that that was my first experience with death. but then i realized that we had lost two kitties prior to that. not saying that the death of a kitty is comparable to the death of a person. but yeah. anyway, i have a feeling that this is something we're not meant to uncover.
Well the kitty thing just makes me curious thats all. I wonder if everyone has the same memory of it.
And yes, I remember Conrad. It my Siena's cousin so I remember feeling really sad about it.
What in the world are you two talking about?!?!
RiAnne- are you kidding? I wasn't sure if you remembered it or not but if you don't, then its probably a good thing.
I seriously have no memory of the kitten incident.
Post a Comment