Saturday, June 18, 2011
How is your weekend going?
I am at the office catching up on some work. I set off the alarm when I entered the building this morning. Luckily another coworker answered her phone right away because she was able to give us the code to turn the alarm off! **Phew!**
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
man im so tired! as you saw, i mowed the lawn (for the first time in my life). haha. we also finished cleaning up the rest of the front yard. i was supposed to go to denise's house for a bbq but i'm drained.
So far so good. Ryan is in a basketball tournament this weekend so he was gone most of the day yesterday and will be again today. We went to a graduation party last night where we saw a bunch a friends, ate and hung out. Today on the agenda is to do some grocery shopping and grill some rib eyes for dinner.
Post a Comment