Monday, September 12, 2011
Did you know I have a terrible cough?
I don't feel sick at all, but I'm coughing like crazy. The doctor told me it's very contagious, but no one I've been close to has caught it. I've even shared drinks with Andrea. If it was contagious I would think I need antibiotics. She told me I don't need antibiotics because she thinks I can just ward it off. So then she prescribed me cough syrup and allergy medicine for runny/stuffy nose (even though I told her I don't have those symptoms). That's exactly why I don't like going to the doctor. It was such a waste of time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wuh oh! stay away! jk. i had an annoying cough monday and tuesday. it's gone now i think.
I had a cough for over a week. Im guessing it went away because I didnt notice it when I saw you.
Post a Comment