OK so this morning Serena went "missing." I got ready for work, said goodbye to Ryan, then went to the girls room to say bye to them. I looked and Serena wasnt in her bed so I yelled over to Ryan to ask if she was there. He said no, so I started to get nervous and I went in to Silla's room to say bye to her and see if Serena was in there. She wasn't. So Ryan is up looking for her at this point, Silla gets up, and we all go downstairs and Serena is just sitting/laying there, in the dark, on the couch with her blanket. Funny girl. The other night she woke up around 2 am and just walked to our room too. And last night she went downstairs at 1 am to get her blanket. Ryan said she just said "hi" grabbed her blanket and her Dora bracelet and went back upstairs. Crazy baby!
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
weirdo in the house! (=
Awww, I miss that crazy baby.
Post a Comment