Tuesday, February 21, 2012
do you eat a lot of sweets?
apparently, i do! i failed my glucose screening test last week. i'm so bummed!! i know it's not just measuring my sugar, but also my body's reaction to my carb intake in general. i take the longer test tomorrow to find out if i'm diabetic for sure, so please pray that i'm not. i love my sweets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wuh oh. I hope you pass tomorrow, too! Don't eat any fruit until after your test. I suggest eating a lot of greens and a couple hard boiled eggs for dinner, and use your muscles (play Just Dance for an hour or two).
Good luck!
Also cinnamon should be good. Sprinkle some on whole grain toast! Trust me, I'm a doctor.
haha i'm eating a tangerine right now! i also read that cinnamon is good for tricking the test. i'm not supposed to cheat, though. i'm supposed to actually eat more carbs and sugar than usual today. it's to see if my body can really produce enough insulin. i wish i would've cheated for the 1 hour test. now that i failed it, i want to see if i really do have a problem. i hope not. ugh =(
Well at least get in a good work out. That wouldn't be cheating.
true that!
Yes I do. I love them so much. When I was pregnant, it was ridiculous. I would eat 10 pieces of Halloween candy daily. I could not stop. Im better now because Im trying to lose the weight I gained (which was alot)!
Post a Comment