Silla and I went running this morning then we went to this indoor park. We had dinner at Chipotle and stopped by Jerrys Foods for some dessert. Fun day.
yesterday we woke up really early and drove out to pasadena for anthony's half marathon. we had an early lunch at fatburger on the way home (chicken wings!) and then came home and took a 3 hour nap on the couch! anthony went to lowe's while i baked brownies. we stopped by carson to say hello, and then went to venus' house because she made some soup. it was delicious.
My day/weekend was good. I did some work around the condo: changed the bathroom doorknob (the lock has been broken for a while now), fixed my broken showerhead, prepped the bathtub to be caulked (which I'll do tonight), and I painted my living room. Feels good to be productive!
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
2 comments:
yesterday we woke up really early and drove out to pasadena for anthony's half marathon. we had an early lunch at fatburger on the way home (chicken wings!) and then came home and took a 3 hour nap on the couch! anthony went to lowe's while i baked brownies. we stopped by carson to say hello, and then went to venus' house because she made some soup. it was delicious.
My day/weekend was good. I did some work around the condo: changed the bathroom doorknob (the lock has been broken for a while now), fixed my broken showerhead, prepped the bathtub to be caulked (which I'll do tonight), and I painted my living room. Feels good to be productive!
Post a Comment