I agree with Karen. Doesnt matter if they are boring, its still fun to read. And it seems like were all not that far from each other because I can totally hear each others voices answering the questions.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
3 comments:
I just think were running out of things to ask. I can ask simple questions, but I think I'd already know the answer!
I dont think theyre boring, but theyre not really exciting either. I dont really care what the questions are, though. I just like to read the answers.
You didnt answer the question, silla.
I agree with Karen. Doesnt matter if they are boring, its still fun to read. And it seems like were all not that far from each other because I can totally hear each others voices answering the questions.
Post a Comment