I used to love the store "Irene's Story." One Friday night, I went shopping and they were having a buy one get one free sale. I didn't have much time so shop so I didn't buy anything. I went back on Tuesday to see if the sale was still going on, but the store was completely closed down. It was empty. I was so sad!!
Besides that, I love finding deals at Marshalls and Loehmanns.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
5 comments:
i like forever 21,american eagle, and hollister!!
f21, old navy, and target
I used to love the store "Irene's Story." One Friday night, I went shopping and they were having a buy one get one free sale. I didn't have much time so shop so I didn't buy anything. I went back on Tuesday to see if the sale was still going on, but the store was completely closed down. It was empty. I was so sad!!
Besides that, I love finding deals at Marshalls and Loehmanns.
old navy, areopostle, h&m, and target!
old navy, areopostle, h&m, and target!
Post a Comment