Saturday, April 3, 2010

what did you dream about last night (or the night before that if you can't remember)?

i dreamt that we were having a family party at the carson house and apo lakay was there. it didn't even strike me as weird when i saw him. i was pleasantly surprised to see him, but that was it.. not scared or anything. haha. he was sitting in a wheelchair and he motioned for grandma to go over to him. she walked over and the two of them hugged and smiled so big. they looked very much in love. it was cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant remember the last dream I had but your dream sounds a little scary to me even though you said it wasn't.

RiAnne said...

I can't remember. I just have little tidbits... like having an iPad in my last dream. I don't remember anything else about the dream though.