i'm not that scared of the dark. i prefer total darkness over a dark room with a bit of light creeping in through an open window. THAT is scary to me. everything needs to be closed completely.
Only if I'm walking through it. Like if I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or get water, I have to turn on a light because it's scary otherwise.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
2 comments:
i'm not that scared of the dark. i prefer total darkness over a dark room with a bit of light creeping in through an open window. THAT is scary to me. everything needs to be closed completely.
Only if I'm walking through it. Like if I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or get water, I have to turn on a light because it's scary otherwise.
Post a Comment