Wednesday, July 21, 2010

do you like what you're wearing today?

not really! do you ever have days when you're just lazy to get ready and you wear some boring old clothes 'cause you don't feel like looking for anything else? that's me today. haha.

my outfit: paisley purple shirt, gray sweater, dark jeans, and purple shoes.

i guess it doesn't sound so boring, but i feel bla!

2 comments:

RiAnne said...

ehh. i'm wearing a green shirt for the first time in like a year. i found it cleaning out my drawers!

Anonymous said...

For about 6 weeks now I told myself that I could not wear the same thing to work until I wore all my clothes first. I am running out of clothes so lately all my shirts are the ones that I look at and pass. I did it so I would be forced to wear all my clothes. I am also forbidden to shop for two months. I cant wait to update my wardrobe.