i always catch myself playing with my ears whenever i'm wearing earrings. the only reason i notice is 'cause the person i'm talking to keeps looking over at my ears to see what i'm fussing with.
anthony has the tendency to constantly shake his legs whenever he's sitting for a long period of time. it drives me crazy when we're at church. i feel like he's shaking the whole pew!
I notice I sniff my nose a lot because sometimes people ask me if I'm sick. I just hate when I feel like there's a booger in there so I'm constantly picking it and cleaning it!
I use to do a weird thing when I breathe and I don't really know how to explain it. I would kind of hold my breath until the point where I cant breathe. Its so exhausting.
Each and every individual will have his/Her weird mannerisms, some will have the habit of chewing nails, while other has have habit of shaking their legs.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
4 comments:
i always catch myself playing with my ears whenever i'm wearing earrings. the only reason i notice is 'cause the person i'm talking to keeps looking over at my ears to see what i'm fussing with.
anthony has the tendency to constantly shake his legs whenever he's sitting for a long period of time. it drives me crazy when we're at church. i feel like he's shaking the whole pew!
I notice I sniff my nose a lot because sometimes people ask me if I'm sick. I just hate when I feel like there's a booger in there so I'm constantly picking it and cleaning it!
I use to do a weird thing when I breathe and I don't really know how to explain it. I would kind of hold my breath until the point where I cant breathe. Its so exhausting.
Each and every individual will have his/Her weird mannerisms, some will have the habit of chewing nails, while other has have habit of shaking their legs.
Post a Comment