Some places take insurance but if you pay cash its around $50 or less. I tell you... it is the best thing ever! It has a lot to do with posture but if your spine is already out of alignment, it wont correct on its own. Get adjusted then remember to use good posture to prevent from getting unaligned again. Every time I start getting bad headaches, I visit one and now I don't get them nearly as much.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
4 comments:
You should go to a chiropractor. Its money well spent.
Those kind of pains are related to posture. Sit up straight!! (I always catch myself sitting like a hunchback, too!)
jenn.. approximately how much is an appointment? i've been considering visiting one the past year 'cause my headaches only seem to be getting worse.
rianne.. yeah youre right. i think there is a also bigger issue, though. i need to see a doctor.
orrrrrrrrrrr.. y'allz hunniez can just hook a sista up with a massage!
Some places take insurance but if you pay cash its around $50 or less. I tell you... it is the best thing ever! It has a lot to do with posture but if your spine is already out of alignment, it wont correct on its own. Get adjusted then remember to use good posture to prevent from getting unaligned again. Every time I start getting bad headaches, I visit one and now I don't get them nearly as much.
Post a Comment