yes. i have very detailed dreams. the only thing i can remember about my dream last night, though was that anthony redecorated our bathroom. he replaced our shower curtain with an old moldy brown one.. and then he put a new bath rug on the floor but left the old one underneath the new one. i was like, "what in the world!"
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
2 comments:
yes. i have very detailed dreams. the only thing i can remember about my dream last night, though was that anthony redecorated our bathroom. he replaced our shower curtain with an old moldy brown one.. and then he put a new bath rug on the floor but left the old one underneath the new one. i was like, "what in the world!"
I have dreams but I can't always remember the details when I wake up.
Post a Comment