Wednesday, August 4, 2010

what do you guys think of this house?

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Torrance/2207-Del-Amo-Blvd-90501/home/7650015

we checked it out a couple weeks ago and i can't stop thinking about it. i really want to buy it, but anthony does not like the location. it's on a busy street and is right in front of the refinery. i already felt like it was mine when we were inside. like i could totally imagine myself living there. i KNOW the location is not great. it's not a dangerous/ghetto neighborhood but it's also not a cute residential street either. ahhh!!

pleae pray that God shows us the house that HE wants us to buy. i'm so anxious to buy already.

4 comments:

RiAnne said...

i know how you feel! i was getting really anxious to buy, but i also felt like everything i was looking at was junk. the house you're looking at is really nice! the neighborhood definitely isn't ideal, but also not terrible. location is probably one of the more important factors, but i sure wasn't saying that when i was looking at that condo near culver city! haha. just keep looking and God will definitely bring you to your home.

karen said...

thanks miss sis!

Anonymous said...

I think the house looks really really nice! I like it a lot. As long as the neighborhood is not ghetto, I think its ok. Im sure your home is out there somewhere patiently waiting for you to find it. =)

Priscilla said...

I like it so much! Especially the big living room for playing games at our super fun sleepovers!