Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the smartest thing you've ever thought of???

welll i don't know there's a lot. I think the time me and chad were locked out of our house and i was able to get inside without a key :)

3 comments:

Ricky said...

a million dollar idea that i won't share with the rest of ya'llz =) my second smartest thing i thought of was making a website similar to twitter, but they already have one =(

karen said...

this is not really my smartest idea, but it's the first thing that popped into my head. a few years back, jennifer, our parents, and i went out for brunch at a cafe near the beach. when it was time to pack up our leftovers, everyone was trying to figure out how to move the food into the box because i guess it was messy. so i just grabbed the whole thing including the wax paper that it came on top of and quickly and neatly boxed it up. it was no big deal, but at the time everyone was acting like i was the smartest person in the world. hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hahaa!! I remember that!! That is the perfect example of why people should just stop and take a chill pill. You were so smart! As for me, I think the smartest thing I ever did was... hmmm.... marry Pops. If that never happened I would not have my lil Serena Pie =)