i agree. i love the smell of fresh baked cookies. i also like the smell of a baby's cheek right after they took a bath with baby shampoo and baby lotion. weird how a smell can be described as "cute," but that one definitely is!
I know, Silla. I cant believe I forgot to mention the smell of Serena Pie. Even when she doesn't take a bath, she still smells cute. And RiAnne, I agree... the smell of Tide makes me smile =)
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
5 comments:
i agree. i love the smell of fresh baked cookies. i also like the smell of a baby's cheek right after they took a bath with baby shampoo and baby lotion. weird how a smell can be described as "cute," but that one definitely is!
Serena's smell! I cannot believe you didn't put that Mommy. You always say that she smells soooooooo good!
I love the smell of clothes when they are washed with Tide or Gain. I also love laying in bed after my bedding has just been washed!
I know, Silla. I cant believe I forgot to mention the smell of Serena Pie. Even when she doesn't take a bath, she still smells cute. And RiAnne, I agree... the smell of Tide makes me smile =)
the smell of blenders calamari fried rice when you order it right away and when its fresh!
Post a Comment