Tuesday, February 23, 2010

what is your favorite top ramen flaver?

The reason im asking is because im eating beef flavored ramen right now and it doesnt taste as good as the chicken flavored one. So my answer is chicken!

6 comments:

Gracie Gidaya said...

CHICKEN!!!!!!! yuummy..

karen said...

i used to only eat chicken, but one time anthony told me to try his beef and it was good! i think i just like the way he cooks it. it's funny how it can come out tasting different depending on who cooks it.

Anonymous said...

I like chicken too. Not roasted chicken either. The beef is not so good. I love ramen too btw!

Priscilla said...

CHICKEN ROCKS! I do not really like the creamy chicken flavor because CHICKEN is sooooo much better!

RiAnne said...

i haven't had top ramen in a while. i think i remember liking the beef flavor. chicken is definitely good, too! i like putting a little hot sauce in it. yum!

karen said...

anthony is too lazy to write this himself, but he wanted me to say that the top ramen brand of beef is not good, but the maruchan brand beef is the best.