Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is your favorite sport?

Basketball. I played it since elementary school and understand the game. It's fast paced and that's entertaining to me. And there's nothing like a last second buzzer beater.

P.S., Kobe rocks!

(Asked and answered by Ricky)

5 comments:

karen said...

haha! i was like, "since when did rianne play basketball!?"

i used to be a tomboy when i was in elementary school. i was a playleader for rianne's class, but i always chose to play with the boys instead of the girls. i liked to play kickball and baseball with them. and my classmates used to make fun of me because whenever we would play baseball, i would swing the bat so hard, so if i missed it was hilarious to them. ever since then i felt embarrased to play any sport. so in junior high and high school i joined the drill team instead. most people probably don't consider that a sport, though, even though we had to train 5 days a week.

nowadays i would rather be a spectator. haha.

RiAnne said...

is riding a beach cruiser considered a sport? haha. i'm horrible at playing sports. i agree with karen, and would much rather be a spectator!

Anonymous said...

I do not play any sports myself but I do consider myself active. I enjoy riding my bike and working out at the gym. I like to watch boxing when but I don't keep up with the fighters, etc.

Gracie Gidaya said...

football!!!!!! well not really... its just the only sport that gets you pumped.

Ryan said...

i love basketball of course and playing handball with the cholos in high school