Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Who wants to help plan Serena's party?

Im getting excited! I need to send out the invitations and evite and start planning the food and decorations. Also, what should Serena wear? Who wants to help??

3 comments:

RiAnne said...

I'll help! I've seen a lot of cute baby outfits and I always think, "Serena should wear this at her party!" but I assumed you already had an outfit for her.

karen said...

me me me!

we could come up with a theme so decorations, cake, outfit, etc are all coordinating. ideas:

- circus (balloons, animals, popcorn, snowcones, cotton candy, clown, game booths, box of animal crackers as the giveaway)

- cupcake (giant cupcake birthday cake, lots of pink, sprinkles on the tablecloths, mini cupcakes as the giveaway)

- mexican (mariachi band since she seems to like mexican music. haha!)

- no theme, but just typical decorations like streamers, balloons, flowers. girly stuff..

Anonymous said...

I kind of like the circus theme because Ryan was even saying he wanted to get the snow cone and cotton candy machine again. But I also like the typical decorations like steamers and flowers too.