Im going to give up junk foods. Everything... cakes, candies, cookies, chips, soda, ice-cream. Yikes!! I forgot it started today and I already had ice-cream but Im going to give it up from now on. I did it last year while I was pregnant and if I could do it then, I can do it again!
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
4 comments:
soda and boba! i am going to have lots of clear pee the next 40 days! haha.
Im going to give up junk foods. Everything... cakes, candies, cookies, chips, soda, ice-cream. Yikes!! I forgot it started today and I already had ice-cream but Im going to give it up from now on. I did it last year while I was pregnant and if I could do it then, I can do it again!
soda.
i'm giving up beef but only on the weekends
Post a Comment