Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Do you ever have stressful dreams?
I do and I hate it when that happens. I wake up so tired and mad. Last night, I had a dream that RiAnne was trying to kill Karen and I was trying to save her. I could not figure out what happened haha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
what in the world?! HAHA! how does your brain make up dreams? why would I kill Karen? hahahaha. so weird. I always have stressful dreams and then I wake up so aggravated.
Well I hate when I have dreams that require a lot of thinking. A couple months ago I had a dream that I was in the world championships for a spelling bee. I actually had it the night before I was going to be in the 5th grade spelling bee. The word was sooooo easy and I couldn't control my self. I kept on thinking that I wanted to spell it like this but I couldn't tell my self in my dream how to spell it. I was about to spell it and I woke UP! I was so mad because I wanted a happy dream!
haha.. dreams are so hilarious! i have dreams like silla's where i can't control myself. like if i am in a fight in my dream (haha.. whats up with us being so violent in our dreams?) i can't control my punches. instead, i end up just tapping the person without being able to use any real force.
whenever i wake up from a stressful dream i usually just feel relieved that it's over. the only time i carry on the feelings is if the dream involves anthony. i will wake up feeling mad at him in real life. one time i was so hurt by something he did in the dream that i asked him to apologize to me when i woke up. he was like, "no! i didn't do anything!!!"
Haha, yeah, why are we so violent?!! I woke up mad at Ryan one time too!! Even though I knew it was a dream, I was still mad. I have similar dreams where my punches never make contact with the person and it feels like Im punching underwater.
I just had a stressful dream the other night. Me and Ricky were driving away from the house when I noticed my luggage was in the middle of the street. I told him to stop the car so I can run out and grab it, but instead he said, "No, we'll just get it on the way back." So I started panicking and told him that someone would steal it. He kept driving for a few blocks and then finally made a U-turn. When we got back to my luggage, there were about 10 people going through all of my clothes. I yelled "HEY! That's mine!" but people just started grabbing what they could and then ran away. I woke up before I could stop anyone. STRESSFUL!!
Post a Comment