i would like to learn how to:
SEW - it'd be a lot easier to make things. i always end up using hot glue! haha.
SWIM - it'd be nice to not have to worry about drowning whenever i got into a pool.
SPEAK ANOTHER LANGUAGE FLUENTLY (preferably french or italian) - when i was in italy that summer, i knew enough to keep a conversation in the markets entirely in italian, but since i haven't spoken it in so long, i've forgotten most of it. i think it's so cool when you hear people speaking a language that you would never guess they knew how to speak.. like kobe!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We were just talking about speaking other languages today. I wish I could speak Spanish fluently. I also want to learn how to cook really really good.
i want to learn how to figure out a rubrics cube. I did when i was little, now i can't :(
I also want to learn how to cook. Whenever I try, it turns out to be a disaster!
i want to learn how to play the piano like stevie wonder and speak tagalog fluently!
Post a Comment