I cut my own hair about a month ago but I actually made an appt for this friday. My hair is so boring and it keeps falling out because Im still nursing.
Priscilla wanted to create this blog as a way to keep in touch with all her friends and family in California. Each day, one of our question askers will ask a question, and then ANYONE who reads the question is welcome to answer it in the comment section.
6 comments:
november 2, 2007! i feel like cutting my hair again, but everytime i get a haircut, i see pictures of myself with long hair and then i get sad.
umm.. i think in november. and it was an ugly haircut!!!
it's been two months and its gettin pretty nappy. i need a new 'do asap!
you know what grace.. i remember the exact date of your haircut, too! it was also november 2. i wonder how i remember that. (=
I cut my own hair about a month ago but I actually made an appt for this friday. My hair is so boring and it keeps falling out because Im still nursing.
The last time I ever got a haircut was was a long time ago last Summer
Post a Comment